WRUW Today?

Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
Looks awesome on the BOR! Dibs! No, wait....😵‍💫😉

Matches the case perfectly IMO!
 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
Connie for work today........



Techron & Quebec for the weekend...... gotta start getting ready!

 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Love it or hate it.

If I ever do hear a comment in the wild like nice Ploprof, I will know it's from another watch enthusiast. I will buy him (or her) a beer.

 
Posts
347
Likes
2,336
Today was Cairelli day for me. Crossing the street between meetings.
 
Posts
543
Likes
1,899
105.012-66CB 9AU8Rbq.jpg
 
Posts
759
Likes
1,696
Love it or hate it.

If I ever do hear a comment in the wild like nice Ploprof, I will know it's from another watch enthusiast. I will buy him (or her) a beer.

Or say....."Tom, is that you?" I will happily accept that beer too! 😁
 
Posts
1,605
Likes
6,485
Just delivered. Rose gold but having trouble properly photographing it. Any tips? Needs some polywatch.
 
Posts
1,783
Likes
4,130
Decided to give it a spin before loosing it for 2 months to my watch maker. I new crystal and a nice cleaning will give this diamond in the rough a fresh new start. Let's hope my skin doesn't react to the previous owners old cheese.🤮

I think I got a better deal than Montreal did in trading PK Subban to Nashville for Shea Weber!