WRUW Today?

Posts
234
Likes
1,519
ccf92752c170cc8ebd708baf11fceebf.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,998
Likes
15,598
My Defy, using it to check the accuracy of my grandparents' clock I started yesterday. Pretty good.
 
Posts
1,626
Likes
6,223
I had read about the rattling of the 1171 but I thought people were exaggerating. They were not, but I rather enjoy it actually.

Edited:
 
Posts
599
Likes
3,200
So far no watch today for now I will rely on my smart phone.....
Is that enough to have you expelled from Omega forums? Or do you just get a warning?
 
Posts
8,137
Likes
36,641
Good morning from Basel, SwItzerland and a view of the River Rhine from our hotel room.



This morning we are taking the train to visit the Omega Museum in Bienne, the purpose of our short Swiss trip and a place which I have been wanting to visit for the best part of 10 years! ::psy::

Mrs 71 waiting for our train with a 1940's 27 CHRO C12



And yes, the train was on time 😉

 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Mrs 71 waiting for our train with a 1940's 27 CHRO C12


Great chronograph Mrs. is wearing, and she wears it really well too!
(it would be nice to see a close up of the watch at some point 😀)
 
Posts
1,092
Likes
5,699
Still this one. I like to see the change. 81da05e00b81f8fab80fbc5f544708a1.jpg


Gesendet von meinem iPhone
 
Posts
8,137
Likes
36,641
Great chronograph Mrs. is wearing, and she wears it really well too!
(it would be nice to see a close up of the watch at some point 😀)

Here ya go 😀