WRUW Today?

Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
Some timeless Germans with a timeless Japanese. 56 Bug, 04 e46m3, and skx009.
 
Posts
272
Likes
2,046
Arrived some times ago,vintage diver watch,ERSTER, 20 Atmos ,numbered case,i think Felsa calibre,big size,around 38 mm,bidirectional bezel,all stainless steel.I think is from 60's.I don't know too many about Erster watchs,i find just some poor information about Erster -Squale.I will be grateful for more information about him.
 
Posts
1,153
Likes
9,784
⬆️

9ccb0f7111cad272034ba62b44dbcd60.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Last evening's speedy shot

68270534b09ee29bbdb3dd4686e78016.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'd be nice to have a GTG outside on a sunny day! If there weren't an issue of strangers darting about around us...
 
Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859
Back to work today, summer is definitely here in full force in Vegas!!

ef504fb17b3adac714ddd716a1a89444.jpg
c66febafdcd73a946e79509205da83ef.jpg
 
Posts
1,818
Likes
5,927
Switched to the VC while unpacking the collection. I missed these guys!😁::psy::
 
Posts
759
Likes
1,696
Carefully selected shirt today (or was it the watch?).....


9f65e2b4fb83de4dc99de11f1d66ca9e.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk