WRUW Today?

Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Still my favourite. 55748810441e2175628aadfa6525d98f.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
I accidently wore a Speedy today. 🤦
So conventional.😵‍💫

 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Cool beans...I see the Philmont patch. 👍

One of
Cool beans...I see the Philmont patch. 👍

I did Philmont twice...second time was Rayado...which was not very fun. 😲

You know it. Would never do it a second time. First time was a blast and a serious commitment on my part.

Wearing this one on speedy Tuesday as head to dentist.

 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Cool beans...I see the Philmont patch. 👍

One of
Cool beans...I see the Philmont patch. 👍

I did Philmont twice...second time was Rayado...which was not very fun. 😲

You know it. Would never do it a second time. First time was a blast and a serious commitment on my part.

Wearing this one on speedy Tuesday as head to dentist.