WRUW Today?

Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
Started off with this

17448

...but then this arrived back from service 😁

17447

Man... that shirt
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,878
I wore my Speedie to the footy today to watch the top team play the cellar dwellers.

I thought it'd be a bloodbath but the first half had me feeling distinctly uneasy, I think we were 21 down at half time. All ended well though and the silky Essendon Bombers came up trumps again.

Didn't take a pic at the game, but I was wearing this one.

 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,878
Connie hummer for today.......... I am still smitten by its humming tune.........bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
17521


Lovely clean hummer....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here's my latest Connie hummer, totally different beast isn't it 😀

 
Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
Man... that shirt
It's one of my favourites - blue jaquard. You need a certain amount of masculinity to pull it off 😜
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
It's one of my favourites - blue jaquard. You need a certain amount of masculinity to pull it off 😜

That's my grandmother's table cloth, I know it is
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Some new Italian pigskin just arrived from Scott Allison, took a bit of a gamble but I reckon it works 😀

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Recently put this one on a Kelaran black rustic alligator strap...


A public thank you Adam for pointing me in the direction of Scott. 👍
 
Posts
5,752
Likes
2,939
Lovely clean hummer....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here's my latest Connie hummer, totally different beast isn't it 😀

Owww..........rare Lapis lazuli dial. 🥰 ........ I wonder how it looks like in life....
You must be proud owner of this baby.
 
Posts
5,752
Likes
2,939
It's one of my favourites - blue jaquard. You need a certain amount of masculinity to pull it off 😜
I believe your masculinity........ if you pull the pink linen jaquard however 😕 ...........
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Who is this Jack Ard that you all keep talking about, and what watch is he wearing today?
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
A public thank you Adam for pointing me in the direction of Scott. 👍

And to Dennis (and Rick Vess on vintagewatchforums) to point me to Kelaran.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Wearing the JLC reference 2285 today, shown next to the buckle & strap of a Jonny Sonbul pax series wall clock for the wrist:

IMG_6138-1.jpg
 
Posts
5,752
Likes
2,939
Wearing the JLC reference 2285 today, shown next to the buckle & strap of a Jonny Sonbul pax series wall clock for the wrist:

IMG_6138-1.jpg

Whose wrist using that buckle size 😕
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Whose wrist using that buckle size 😕

Joke! It was a joke about the honkin' huge Sonbol things they sell. That's not a strap & buckle, it's a belt.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Whose wrist using that buckle size 😕
Hey, I already did that joke, no joke theft allowed.😉
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Desk-jetting today.

998518B3-A492-4208-A31B-3E0CB46FE5C1-2043-0000038B84D3A73D_zps8580d675.jpg