WRUW Today?

Posts
8,822
Likes
62,493
1937 Gruen Curvex Lord (Ristside or Driver's))



very curved
this pix from Web showing just how curved it is

 
Posts
1,457
Likes
16,597
Enjoying a liesurely Sunday morning
I decided to procrastinate on today's chore list.

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
LeJour loveliness on NATO
Le%20Jour%20-%2010_zps1gu7gk7m.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
It seems I'm not the only one having to decide which watch to wear today. After about 6 false starts I chose my one of my Dynamics.

I found a seller on eBay that was listing the buckle for these straps on auction for $10 and twice I was the only bidder - my kind of auction!

So now I have an signed buckle for my black strap as well as this one.




I hope everybody had/is having a great weekend!
Edited:
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Dibs.....seriously. That is the model of the very first wrist watch I ever owned. I grew up on the farm and my dad gave me a watch so I knew when to come back for lunch when sent on tasks by myself. The watch was actually an upgrade. He first gave me his old Westclock pocket watch LOL.
noted [emoji106]

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
34
Likes
77
f92bdaf977b46bf0a38de95af1562b42.jpg

Great white on omega mesh. Looks cool and super comfy!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk