WRUW Today?

Posts
3,273
Likes
36,553
Speedy Tuesday in the city

f6c7313d90e234045ff45109f809d1e6.jpg

175.032 calibre 1140

attachment.php
 
Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859
You own two 145.022? 👍

Yes, a 69 and a 76. Quite a modest speedy collection compared to most around here.
 
Posts
618
Likes
928
Yes, a 69 and a 76. Quite a modest speedy collection compared to most around here.
69 regarding to moon landing i guess but 76 (birth year?) anyway i think we never had enough speedy!
 
Posts
1,751
Likes
14,974
Gold to day, Omega 14k oversize cal. 332 bumper from 1950 😀

 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,924
Y'all have shown some wonderful vintage Rolexes in the past few days. Such are the ones I'd like to acquire when I determine to add a Rolex to the watch menagerie.
 
Posts
2,178
Likes
25,229
Kinda funny I wear this one around clients more than my PO as it appears less blingy! Lol!

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Kinda funny I wear this one around clients more than my PO as it appears less blingy! Lol!

What a rustastic watch, I love it ....
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671


An unexpected Speedy for today. Sry I grabbed the watch and did not notice I had turned the winder for it off hence the bad date. Loving the new strap from @jankoxxx
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Time for a change, no way is leather going dipping 😲