WRUW Today?

Posts
1,376
Likes
3,454
Finally own a polerouter! 6b779f2c29a1b277652626ac780ad50a.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
80,000
Thought they were TOOLS?!?!?!? Never fear though.....between you and the Rothco, Speedy G. is in great hands!
They are TOOLS!!! TOOLS need protection from the sharks with the freaking laser beams on their heads!!! 👍
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
It's been a couple of weeks since wearing this one. Stupid vintage Omega watches.

If I hadn't found this site 3-4 years ago I'd still be wearing my Invicta.

 
Posts
586
Likes
655
For today...still wearing my tool watch...still driving my tool car ('07 Ford Police Interceptor - P71)...tools rock...👍


Nice parking!
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,581
wearing just for a few minutes today...the new GlobeMaster on my wrist during a brief stop at the Boutique in the San Juan Mall, and the friendly sales rep sporting the Moon Watch on her girly wrist... :

😀


.
 
Posts
1,931
Likes
22,759
Went to Kinokuniya after work for some Moleskines and ended up on The Walking Dead corner!

 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
Although my criteria have evolved, I still love her after all these years 😀