Posts 421 Likes 7,269 tintin34 ·Jun 1, 2016 Speedy wed... In honour of our gottardo railway tunnel more than 50Km long... Opened today
Posts 3,273 Likes 36,558 peatnick ·Jun 1, 2016 14700 Calibre 552 Have a great start to the month all !
Posts 1,632 Likes 14,551 khmt2 ·Jun 1, 2016 kentlinardi Finally on my wrist! Congrats and dibs! Start of more EPs to come? 😁
Posts 1,632 Likes 14,551 khmt2 ·Jun 1, 2016 Swapped out to the new arrival - 1st time coming across purpled steel hands! 😗
Posts 4,845 Likes 9,383 Bill Sohne ·Jun 1, 2016·Bill @ ΩF Hi everyone After many months of looking I finally found got folded links for the 60 JUB bracelet ! Thanks to @Darlinboy ... For selling me the watch Still love the 1625! Good Hunting Bill Edited: Jun 1, 2016
Posts 444 Likes 1,190 watchthirst ·Jun 1, 2016 Didn't get enough of this on speedy Tuesday, so I wore it on Wednesday, maybe Thursday and Friday too. No matter what strap I throw on this it looks amazing. 🥰