Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·May 31, 2016 Morning fellers Wearing the G Shock for manual labor only blessing is I'm headed to Flagstaff for the move. woohooo!! Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Posts 185 Likes 972 Billyp7718 ·May 31, 2016 Treated an old leather ZULU with some coconut oil. Turned out pretty good on the vintage Speedy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 872 Likes 9,890 gwzymytk ·May 31, 2016 After the morning obligatory Speedy, Comes the evening JLC!
Posts 859 Likes 2,451 x3no ·May 31, 2016 Wedding this weekend and pic from Saturday.. The best man had to wear something respectable. I think the Autavia did its job.
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,581 alam ·May 31, 2016 Mad Dog Mayday, mayday, mayday! 😲 View attachment 244911 I doubt you will find straps for the Speedy in that particular Boutique 😀
Posts 530 Likes 3,542 Andreas ·May 31, 2016 alam I doubt you will find straps for the Speedy in that particular Boutique 😀 dont underestimate @Mad Dog 😜
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·May 31, 2016 Best modern speedy LE? Speediorite close second and maybe even #1 if it had a hesalite. I have no regrets selling my speediorite. #bluedialsarethebestwatches
Posts 12,148 Likes 40,474 abrod520 ·May 31, 2016 This will be my companion for the next 2 months it seems; good thing I love it!
Posts 872 Likes 9,890 gwzymytk ·May 31, 2016 Yard work; cherries are almost ripe and the temperatures dropped a bit in the evening...
Posts 1,089 Likes 1,207 Spy ·May 31, 2016 TexOmega -69 Straight writing Timing how long it takes to read the insurance member handbook?