WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Artworks, now if it was watches that would be seriously dangerous 😉
 
Posts
407
Likes
3,499
Pictures from this week, but wearing this today!

contos11.jpg


contos15.jpg


contos13.jpg


contos14.jpg


Matt
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
A change to show off the "Jurgens" I mentioned in the velcro thread.

 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
A change to show off the "Jurgens" I mentioned in the velcro thread.

17081

What a nice bunch of 6B !!! -tac-.gif

Any other pics or thread to see them further ? bibliophage.gif

( and see, my crazy gifs for you only.... cadeau -tac-.gif )

Kind regards dupondavec1d.gif - Fred
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Good afters: wearing this uncommon connie with 18k white gold markers, steel case before it gets sent off for some TLC with Stefan 😀



jeja7adu.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Cyclops be-damned, I am wearing this...(finally with some new pics)







 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Cyclops be-damned, I am wearing this...(finally with some new pics)








Ah the "Rebels" are crawling out of the woodwork now 😀