WRUW Today?

Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Got to give the old rose a go today.

21984701704_1bac1fa734_b.jpg
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Yep! The no date sub is cool along with the new Explorer I. Actually though, snorkeling on seven mile beach with my Seiko would be a blast! It's been too long. 👍

Ah, but it is not a simple and lowly sub... It is the mighty Sea-Dweller. A sub would not cope with my extreme diving (at a meter below or so...). 😉
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Back from my watchmaker, who said it was absolutely beautiful inside and that nothing was needed.


When I was leaving the watchmaker's, my eyes caught a flash - the reflection of the dial furniture.


Lastly, my watch buddy at work got a new Invicta today. I had to take a pic of it with my Connie. His taste is very different from mine.

Hahaha... I really want to "like" your Zenith but I just cannot hit the button with that Invicta in the post! I am glad you do not share his taste in watches. I wish I had not seen it. Some things can not be "unseen" and I will loose sleep over that one.
 
Posts
2,070
Likes
14,604
Put the 16800 on a NATO for a warm sunny day in the UK! Creamy matt dial and quick set date are a winning combo for me on this one :

 
Posts
833
Likes
1,564
Just had to throw this in today-after a long hunt with my man abrod520 and a bit of spit and polish, it finally arrived yesterday-
...just in time for the UK bank holiday weekend! 😀
 
Posts
1,783
Likes
4,131
Getting ready for lunch with a Forum member and it's beautiful sunny day in Lausanne.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Still wearing this one ...TGIF and HAGW All! 👍
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
36mm perfection - Explorer 14270
Have a great holiday and "THANK YOU" to the men and women who have or currently serve our country and sacrifice so much to do so!
Rolex%20Explorer%20-%206_zpsrndbyf1q.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Good afternoon the weekend is here.. Just going out for a ride .,,