WRUW Today?

Posts
13
Likes
2
Dodane, on a gorgeous spring day. I love my backyard. 😎



very nice model with the 'brown dial'
as per Mr Dodane himself , this is not a specific model of dial (vs black) . the discoloration is due to the time (bad process during the fabrication of the dial)

however they have the same value , and the same enthusiasm than the 'black' models
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Good morning fellow members



Funnily enough, yesterday at work (caution poor crap pic alert 🤦 )



... am I mr @Darlinboy french kind of emanation ?!?
Edited:
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Seiko 2205 mini-sub-- same watch, different strap. image_zpslh9qgnza.jpg
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
I'm in for Speedy Tues



SAPPHIRE SANDWICH 3573.50

The issue is, with your pics, I never know if I should look at the timepiece or the tattoos... 😁
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
Yeah, I know, not Tuesday any more...

88B751CE-0C95-448D-A992-88CBD3441504_zpssdewmv5d.jpg

Who cares 😁
Edited:
 
Posts
2,070
Likes
14,604
Still this one ... Hard to take it off, but I'm switching straps - a NATO seems the right vibe

 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Seiko 2205 mini-sub-- same watch, different strap. image_zpslh9qgnza.jpg

... and a different newspaper 😉. Very nice Seiko BtW 👍
 
Posts
859
Likes
2,451
Everyone take a moment of silence for the lost bezel. And another moment to help me find a correct replacement.. 😗