WRUW Today?

Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
26376665646_451b7f263d_b.jpg
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Dolce Gabbana quartz watch - probably a milestone in the history of horology. I like all things Italian these days (even though Italian pals would be horrified).
 
Posts
72
Likes
518
Black Bay this am and now This today.



7144bd05248c39edc3608df12a806b1e.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
I'm taking it to the Boutique later today to install the OEM blue gator strap & deployant that just arrived in the mail...
 
Posts
586
Likes
655
Dolce Gabbana quartz watch - probably a milestone in the history of horology. I like all things Italian these days (even though Italian pals would be horrified).
Is that a dive watch?😉
 
Posts
707
Likes
3,726
55f0290b4594e44004d36ad05de66d2e.jpg

An under appreciated chromo from the 70s. One of the first automatic chronographs. And it has quick set day and date!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk