Posts 444 Likes 1,190 watchthirst ·May 11, 2016 My first time wearing my first speedy today. 145.022 69 😁
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·May 11, 2016·Adam @ ΩF New arrival, though perhaps not as exciting as Ed's A385
Posts 8,146 Likes 36,672 cristos71 ·May 11, 2016 G genepomelo Dark Tuna SDBX011 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Hey, how did you manage to grow two left arms??
Posts 8,146 Likes 36,672 cristos71 ·May 11, 2016 Hijak Was wearing this... When this arrived via FedEx... That's a beauty! 🥰🥰🥰
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·May 11, 2016 GregH Fantastic, really nice bezel. Looks like vintage bakelite yet seems almost NOS. Am I missing something, and do you have a frontal dial shot?
Posts 536 Likes 3,178 Egatdagi ·May 11, 2016 Best thing about being sick is I get to stay home and spend time with my toys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 2,720 Likes 5,554 kingsrider ·May 11, 2016 Just got here (Cali.) from Russia. The instructions are in Russian, so I am not sure how to set the date yet. One badass watch for $60.00 delivered.
Posts 7,359 Likes 25,869 Hijak ·May 11, 2016 adam78 New arrival, though perhaps not as exciting as Ed's A385 Adam this is fantastic!🥰
Posts 629 Likes 4,541 ricardorio ·May 11, 2016 Spy I am glad to see another stopwatch owner. 👍 Yes ... I loved them !!!
Posts 1,465 Likes 6,665 duc ·May 11, 2016 This bad boy finally made it home. It's a supercharged SKX007. I'm digging it in a big way.
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·May 11, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist The Multi-Centerchrono today.
Posts 922 Likes 4,844 Baco Noir ·May 11, 2016 Quitting time (well, on a normal day anyway. No rest for the wicked.)