WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Today I`m no Seamaster, but a Commander... 16457

Gutten Morgen Commander 👍
 
Posts
1,432
Likes
1,580
Still wearing this, so far 53 hours since a full wind and still running, not bad for a watch that's 40 years old. The only downside has been the lovely 1039 bracelet it arrived on is just a bit too short, so I'm gonna have to try and find a couple of links (not easy from what I have heard) or keep it on leather...
 
Posts
591
Likes
2,755
Pre-Bond, full size auto in well used original condition. Fresh in a couple of days ago.
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
The last great Movado.

DED2487A-2B45-4D4D-A954-BF09CCAC2CE3-833-000000FA5DFB05C6_zps1fece803.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Been a lot of talk about diamonds on men's watches recently so.....

That is just pimpalicious. 😀
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
That is just pimpalicious. 😀

Thank you! Not quite as Huggy Bear as Gerhard's Grand Luxe, but it'll do for Friday on Admiral Wilson Boulevard.
 
Posts
50
Likes
54
I tried to be modest with my Lemania Yachting, as I could bring out as well the Omega Yacht timer like Steves but the gold filled one.