WRUW Today?

Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
You've got a nice gold Centenary that you can stick in a tree!😉

Yes, but he needs to get it off that casual strap and onto a better solid colored one. That contrasting stitching doesn't cut it with a solid gold dress watch.

IMG_6221-1.jpg

2500gatorstrap-1.jpg
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Yes, but he needs to get it off that casual strap and onto a better solid colored one. That contrasting stitching doesn't cut it with a solid gold dress watch.

IMG_6221-1.jpg

2500gatorstrap-1.jpg

I agree, I've just ordered a selection from Keleran..watch this space! 😀 Ps. Is it just me or do these need thicker spring bars? Lots of others I've seen seen to have theirs sticking out at the ends..?
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
I agree, I've just ordered a selection from Keleran..watch this space! 😀

Excellent! I was checking out some of their cognac straps recently after another enabler showed me the one he ordered.
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Excellent! I was checking out some of their cognac straps recently after another enabler showed me the one he ordered.
Cognac..lovely choice! I went with matte small grain alligator..and a rich Burgundy croc!
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
A spot of Easter color and anticipation of warmer weather ahead

7AF334B4-5B1C-4704-AEDD-DCDBEEACB2E8-11957-00001283A74A3625_zpsfbe27a27.jpg
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Cognac..lovely choice! I went with matte small grain alligator..and a rich Burgundy croc!
I just got model burgandy from them, though I like the pattern on my actual strap a little better, it's a little more subtle.
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
A spot of Easter color and anticipation of warmer weather ahead

7AF334B4-5B1C-4704-AEDD-DCDBEEACB2E8-11957-00001283A74A3625_zpsfbe27a27.jpg

Wow Lou, nice "Skiperrera" vindev_hell.gif

Classic - euh wait I mean Special - old Airman 1 here...

30012010.jpg

... ready for duty zyx.gif

Best regards 😀 - F'
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Switched back to this golden oldie...Keeping to within 1 sec/day. Not bad for 60 years old.

IMG_1654.jpg
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Switched back to this golden oldie...Keeping to within 1 sec/day. Not bad for 60 years old.

IMG_1654.jpg
thats quite a watch Adam, you have a superb eye..🥰
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
thats quite a watch Adam, you have a superb eye..🥰
Naw, I think it's his great brain 👍