WRUW Today?

Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
20130325_125634_zps221a71d4.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Anyone know where there are more shots of this one ? 😉

 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Anyone know where there are more shots of this one ? 😉

15013
Was really expecting it to be on someone else's wrist by now! 😉
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
just noticed, the number six was deliberately cut off? I'd say that's a strange/unique design.... but a nice piece.
Yes, I've noticed it recently. I think I've seen it on a few omega with subdial recently, funny that they even bothered with half a 6!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Promo over - what I am actually wearing today.
Maybe one day someone else will have one of these, at the moment only know of two others ?

 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Sometimes a Connie just does not satisfy your need... You need something heavier... An overdose... Along comes -

6124498539_612b6c4861_b.jpg
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Sometimes a Connie just does not satisfy your need... You need something heavier... An overdose... Along comes -

6124498539_612b6c4861_b.jpg
So you're saying 'bigger' is better? 😉
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
So you're saying 'bigger' is better? 😉

You´d better not take a toothpick along to a knife-fight (does that work in English?). 😗 😉
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
You´d better not take a toothpick along to a knife-fight (does that work in English?). 😗 😉
Well sort of, but we prefer to say, don't take a knife to a gun fight 😉
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
You´d better not take a toothpick along to a knife-fight (does that work in English?). 😗 😉
Works very well! 😉 but sometimes, a toothpick can reach places a knife can't..if you get what I mean??..am I taking this too far? lol in all seriousness..you have a nice watch, but I like your rose gold arrowhead connie more..I will take this inappropriate time to call..Dibs? 😁
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Mid-day commutin'

4F1648B2-949C-4C28-BC79-9B4D62115C64-128-000000225F98DCD5_zpse741e163.jpg