WRUW Today?

Posts
407
Likes
3,499
uglago10.jpg

Matt
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
What else? Happy Alcoholiday everybody!

ZenithAutoSportGreenwrist_zps1d5d4588.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
I need something with an easy-to-read dial; my eyes are watery from the fever I've had all weekend...😲

IMG_1555-1.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
A quite afternoon, no beer of any colour so decided on a change and as Alex, a snap from iphone 5.

 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
I need something with an easy-to-read dial; my eyes are watery from the fever I've had all weekend...😲

IMG_1555-1.jpg
Your collection of beautiful vintage Hamiltons never ceases to amaze me! Have you got a Wilshire? I had one once, regretfully sold it on.. 🙁
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
We definitely need more rectangular, square or Art Deco style watch pics on here

Per request, a change for dinner.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Per request, a change for dinner.

14425

Did you have to show me the pool in the background 🙁 Breaking the ice on the bird bath this morning.
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Another art deco rarity, this very uncommon 1932 steel Elgin with matching bracelet...

IMG_4124-1.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

an older wrist shot (still wearing pajamas today; still sick, home from work 🫨 )
IMG_4145.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Another art deco rarity, this very uncommon 1932 steel Elgin with matching bracelet...

IMG_4124-1.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

an older wrist shot (still wearing pajamas today; still sick, home from work 🫨 )
IMG_4145.jpg

Lovely combination - Get well soon 👍