WRUW Today?

Posts
5,613
Likes
6,385
Another jazz-age Hamilton today...Hastings.

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg
Is that all original? Very funky
 
Posts
5,613
Likes
6,385
Just noticed, depending on your time zone it's a year since Dennis started this thread.
Ta much to the man and the forum 👍


Need to have this looked at - that day/date is way out.
Hmmm, I think it might be a redial... Where is it from????
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
New arrival today ( c1932 ) at last something older than myself 😀

 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
New arrival today ( c1932 ) at last something older than myself 😀

14212

The painting?
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Today, the reforged sword. En garde!

494FF866-C4E4-44B0-9013-41B013BDF877-344-00000027257C4CE6_zps10cbfc3c.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
So what's under the hood?

? at the moment, will have to remove the dial unless someone can tell from this quick pic. Had hoped it might have been an early Longines but given up hope on that score. Running well considering how grubby the movement looks.
The case is 9k, a Stol Kase, Chester hallmarked 1932

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245

Aha! I like it... tough to find a blue-dialed one without some discoloration. Congrats.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Ok it's on the f.s. section but I think a wrist shot is worth a pop 😉

 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
I think Valjoux 7733?

8558645486_8615041c7c_z.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Al also has/had one of these.
 
Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
Aha! I like it... tough to find a blue-dialed one without some discoloration. Congrats.
Thanks Marc. Too bad about the lumed hands though. But I can live with it.😁
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Is that all original? Very funky

The crystal and crown are recent replacements. The dial is original, the hands may have been relumed long ago.