WRUW Today?

Posts
0
Likes
7,044
I reckon I could cut a few tomatoes with this case 😁

Why harm a tomato ?
Slice a lemon for the G&T instead

Sounds crazy, but I've never been a fan of raw tomatoes...bloody Mary? 😁
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Made an immediate switch once this was back in my possession.

IMG_5993-1.jpg

IMG_5997-1.jpg

IMG_6004-1.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Dennis, what were you having done to it ?

The calendar mechanism was wonky - changing the month on the 20th instead of the 1st. This also screwed up the moonphase. Of course, they can't just repair that, so $880 later I have a completely tuned up TDMP with a 1 year warranty.

......and a new pocket-sized two watch travel case to boot!

IMG_6344_zps4d6b95e1.jpg
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
The calendar mechanism was wonky - changing the month on the 20th instead of the 1st. This also screwed up the moonphase. Of course, they can't just repair that, so $880 later I have a completely tuned up TDMP with a 1 year warranty.

......and a new pocket-sized two watch travel case to boot!

IMG_6344_zps4d6b95e1.jpg
Can you send it in again, so you get me one of those swell cases? 😀
 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
what size?

Dennis is right, it's the Midsize 36mm Electric Blue SMP. Fits nicely on my wrist. 😀
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Chronostop...

mesh_c10.jpg

... on Omega mesh

mesh_c10.jpg

Have nice day.... or whatever part of the day according to your location 😉
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Today, a watch in near-perfect, original condition, from 1929...Hamilton Square engraved in white gold-fill.

IMG_5501.jpg