WRUW Today?

Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Cicindela Quote - You can even use Damned *@#+&^ 🫨 , if the circumstances warrant it. This is not your father's watch forum.👍

Thanks - good to know where the limit is. I was censored (without warning or explanation) at TZ: s Seiko section for publishing a direct quote from a cineastic masterpiece (Apocalypse now) containing the word "shit". Seiko 6105-8110-wearing Captain Willard uses the extremely subversive and dangerous-to-society-word in a scene where he counts how many he has killed. One could argue that the kill count would be a bigger deal than the word "shit".....but...
When I ("slow" as I am) questioned the censorship I was warned that I would be banned - not for the "shit" but for questioning of the censorship. I have not published anything there since then so the problem is solved.
J"censored"E
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
This I have not worn for the last seven years. Almost forgotten that I bought it new back in 2006.

Have a nice holiday.

11412
Now THAT I did not expect, nice PO officer!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Old well worn ( like myself ) Omega pw today.
file_zps1625528c.jpg
file_zpsc276e28b.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Seeing Stefan with his for sale put me in the mood -
file_zpsc7615b20.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
does this mean, one on each wrist? 😕

Sure does. 2500 on the left wrist, 2799 on the right wrist.

..... which makes me think......
 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
Going double barrel around the house tonight.

IMG_6239_1_zps43b45721.jpg

You must be reading my mind or something...I took a very similar pic earlier in the afternoon. 😜
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
You must be reading my mind or something...I took a very similar pic earlier in the afternoon. 😜

😜 It's like a father - son photo, Centenary being the forefather to the Constellation.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Saturday, blue sky and sunshine and off to look at some watches. 😁
file_zps8aca2f1a.jpg