WRUW Today?

Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Tell me about it. I used to own a JLC Reverso Squadra Palermo Open - the perfect, custom designed polo watch. As I said though anyone that thinks I should wear an £8,000 watch to play in should go see a game ;-) lol.


Well, if not the Reverso, I think the choice is clear:

Polo Watch

Indestructible, fully customizable, and it takes you from Poloplayer to PoloPLAYAH. ::psy::
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Well, if not the Reverso, I think the choice is clear:

Polo Watch

Indestructible, fully customizable, and it takes you from Poloplayer to PoloPLAYAH. ::psy::

You should be fined for posting that. 😲
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
Is a bit cold out there, but we are going out for pancakes... this one, showing a few nice looking freckles on its dial is coming along. 😉

Connie_zpsc73d6a41.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Alternating between these Seamasters, after the old bracelet/strap switcheroo...It's like having 2 new watches... 💰

Now:

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

&

IMG_1491.jpg

Oh, and I have learned that it's much more difficult to remove a BOR from a case without lug holes (the cal. 355)!
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
This was taken to Simon (my new found friend) at STS who said the movement in this Cal. 5xx was so clean, it was museum worthy! This just shows you don't need to pay big bucks for excellent examples..😉 Notice the sharp edges.

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Smoky grey Defy 2552 PC, 1969ish.

defygraywrist_zpsf15f9c02.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Good lady wife has started rotating my watches - not sure how keen I am on this common interest nonsense 🙁
Allowed to wear her Hamilton today.
file-582.jpg
 
Posts
1,674
Likes
5,944
One of those ugly seventies watches.

ZenithElPrimero19725.jpg

Yes that is soooo ugly, i think you should just pass it on to me for safe keeping !! 😜

Simply stunning 👍