WRUW Today?

Posts
53
Likes
207
Time for another drink
That's gorgeous! I picked up a similar LeCoultre Memovox on a tan elephant strap but it's nowhere near as nice as yours.
 
Posts
53
Likes
207
Can't read the time at a glance. Couldn't care less.
I have a gold Cosmonaute that I think is beautiful. Jerry Seinfeld was showing someone his Cosmonaute and he pointed out how hard it was to read, but he said that meant he could just stare at the beautiful dial that much longer.
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,820
Two veterans, today. On the left, my original Accutron 214 from 1963, and on the right, an Accutron 214 from 1964. The 1964 Accutron came from @Laneside of Scotland. I was unable to salvage the original rusted movement, so I serviced a replacement movement from my movement bank, and this is the result. Unusual, this one. The case is gold shell over stainless steel which I rarely (if ever) see on an Accutron. These watches both look like new, and run like new.

 
Posts
947
Likes
5,528
This was too much fun yesterday. Letting it ride another day. Maybe a hat trick tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday.
 
Posts
9,221
Likes
76,806
Well …. what can I say?

Well, my granny always said, “Least said, soonest mended”, although I’m not sure if she was referring to watches 🤔