WRUW Today?

Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
2998-6 today after a crystal polish yesterday.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,829
My wife and the youngster went out to gem/jewelry event run by some club. I wanted to go hunt watches but I’m on call for work and just barely covered 2 shifts and fielding emergencies since 4am sucked the life out of me. Just had another call so I gave my wife some money and asked her to send me pictures of anything good. That never works out but it’s worth a try a couple times she found some interesting things.

So me and Rocky hanging out I’m on the cusp of being called in, being an introvert I’m not greatly upset about the whole thing.
 
Posts
1,414
Likes
759
I've got Hamilton's from the 50's that are still running great and cost about $450. Lots of watches last a lifetime.
In general, I don't disagree with you.