WRUW Today?

Posts
15,928
Likes
47,800
A matter of convenience over choice. Busy day today, and SNOW! Had my winter wheels installed yesterday. Good thing! This morning, I needed a watch I didn’t have to fuss with, and one with a date feature. So the Rodania 955 (ETA) is it. Rarely worn, and I have no idea how long I’ve had it, or where it came from. It’ll do. (Also wearing my Waltham 1892 CPR pocket watch which has not varied in rate in the last two weeks!)

 
Posts
1,386
Likes
15,656
This seems like the ultimate tool watch whether you are working on your car, shoveling cement, or simply in a bar fight.
 
Posts
443
Likes
875
Otsuka Lotec no.6
something a bit different that I've been wanting for a long time now, was quite lucky to be able to get this one without having to pay scalper money 😁