WRUW Today?

Posts
4,006
Likes
44,933


All dressed up for Halloween! Shameless Hussy re-dial is wearing her mask of illusion.

Very scary mask!! Where did you get it?
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
had a lot of plans today was going to play baseball with the youngster and get a hike in but I’m laid up after moving someone. I had a microwave for them, they didn’t want it, apparently the CIA uses the microwaves to spy on us. I went to bring it down four flights of stairs not realizing the client though it was a wise idea to put plastic wrap on old wooden stairs and damn did I take a tumble.

So instead I’m sitting here dying on the vine. If I let that damn cheap microwave go I think I could have adjusted for the plastic wrapped stairs I did save it for what it’s worth.

 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,674


Saturday Smiths, for when nothing but a "made in England" watch will do.
 
Posts
5,645
Likes
136,339
Some fall colors at the river.

Boating season is over.
Tuna still at home...YaY!
 
Posts
4,494
Likes
10,983
Vintage Timex Pepsi diver and a smoke. Final game of the world series on the way 😀

 
Posts
9,210
Likes
76,752


Possibly my slimmest vintage automatic measuring just 8.2mm in depth