WRUW Today?

Posts
5,291
Likes
53,705
Best wishes to you and may you soon gain comfort and get well!

Please, an update would be appreciated for concerned folks in our Forum community.
Still haven't worked out what's going on, running quite high fevers and this morning found myself with an allover body rash that looks like measles but can't be as I had them at age 5 lol. My earlier concern had been heart related but now I think it's just some nasty viral thing but 3rd day of it now, hoping what ever it is will break soon.

 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,373
Still haven't worked out what's going on, running quite high fevers and this morning found myself with an allover body rash that looks like measles but can't be as I had them at age 5 lol. My earlier concern had been heart related but now I think it's just some nasty viral thing but 3rd day of it now, hoping what ever it is will break soon.

I would not wait on that. A high fever and a body rash could be something serious, including sepsis. Better to be checked just to make sure. Hope you are feeling better soon.
 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,670
Good evening all.
Oh no! Not that one again! It's too attractive to endure twice within the same month!
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,373
Oh no! Not that one again! It's too attractive to endure twice within the same month!
Lol, sorry. I’m a bad person. 😀