WRUW Today?

Posts
210
Likes
1,664
There was a package waiting for me at the door today... Zenith Sporto (XL / 38mm, ~1970) with Zenith Cal 2542.
 
Posts
15,924
Likes
47,784
CPKC locomotive 2816, recently completed a round trip from Calgary to Mexico City, return. A 5,600 mile trip, no major problems!

Waltham 1892, Canadian Pacific Railway, 18-size, older than 2816, but like 2816, still operating
 
Posts
5,291
Likes
53,705
Sitting with my 8 year old.
I am sick as a dog and don't know what it is.
If it persists it maybe ambulance time, was going to call the ambulance in the very early am.
Will see tomorrow.

 
Posts
9,208
Likes
76,739
Sitting with my 8 year old.
I am sick as a dog and don't know what it is.
If it persists it maybe ambulance time, was going to call the ambulance in the very early am.
Will see tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Trusty Seamaster today, I have been so fortunate to own this watch for many years 👍

 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,670


Up earlier than usual and have been up a couple of hours.