WRUW Today?

Posts
3,650
Likes
24,733
EZM for a very nerdy mission. I've been slowing down on watch purchases this year. Tabletop games are eating up my budget.

 
Posts
429
Likes
1,014
EZM for a very nerdy mission. I've been slowing down on watch purchases this year. Tabletop games are eating up my budget.

I was hoping you were referring to poker
 
Posts
3,650
Likes
24,733
I was hoping you were referring to poker
Sadly, this is just as expensive, I think.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,445
Back to life after a battery change.
 
Posts
583
Likes
9,341
Did the bracelet come with this watch Russ?
No, this is one of two bracelets I bought from Strapsco, the other being a fine mesh. As I understand it, these Japanese market Constellations were never offered with a bracelet but dealers did sell a BOR style as an accessory. I'll admit, I've grown weary of the BOR look but it looks pretty good on this vintage. Great to have options, eh?

 
Posts
172
Likes
501
Wife’s gift for a milestone birthday. Looks like Rolex retail stock situation has improved by quite a bit. Datejust 41, Jublee

 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,373
This is always one of my favorites from my collection. It’s just such a classic