WRUW Today?

Posts
343
Likes
3,345
Apologies if I keep repeating... But Im in love with this IWC 83 from 1936 😍😍😍😍😍

Have a nice day!!!!

 
Posts
2,359
Likes
11,148
My answer to Speedy or Daytona. I have four 3861s and this. Daytona-ish.
Edited:
 
Posts
5,645
Likes
136,328
I'm calling today, Friday/Vendredi the 29th, Roger Moore in North Sea Hijack Day. 😁

Not exactly a movie that aged well, but the movie time stamp here in case anyone's bored and wants to watch it. It's on Youtube.

I don't have the French or possibly Italian (Venerd) day wheel that Moore had his set to, so going with Spanish as my closest substitute...YaY!
Edited:
 
Posts
241
Likes
1,227
I am led to believe this is a '66 model. Running a 670 auto movement. Love to know more if anyone out there recognises it.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,670
Lazy morning starting a 4 day weekend.

Coffee, reading the program for this years Monterey Historics….

These Tudor Harrods LE’s are really great pieces esp at last years prices. Unique and gorgeous color way with the green bezel and gilt dial. The riveted bracelet is just a bonus. I find it in my rotation a lot more than I had planned.