Posts 5,424 Likes 81,882 Barking mad ·Aug 15, 2025·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder For the day. Photo bombed by Luna again. She is turning into quite an affectionate little girl😊
Posts 1,245 Likes 7,370 hansmaulwurf ·Aug 15, 2025·Senior Snoopy Owner Weather is still great, decided to stay for another night 😎
Posts 1,491 Likes 18,897 Fish70 ·Aug 15, 2025 My Speedmaster "Mark 4.5" is supposed to arrive today after 8 months in Switzerland being serviced for the second time since 2020. Until then I am wearing my Seamaster. Have a good weekend o/
Posts 1,028 Likes 11,783 timesofplenty ·Aug 15, 2025 I don't know what has happened with this phone, must be some update making the pics look all glamour shots by deb
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Aug 15, 2025 Having a bit of a tidy this evening and came across this piece that I had forgotten about, silver cased 👍