WRUW Today?

Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
I’m trying to top my best last year get more people housed. I gotta admit sometimes I get done and I think wtf why can’t I pay this little to live but such is life.
 
Posts
182
Likes
1,906
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi
 
Posts
5,291
Likes
53,707
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi
Yowza! I'm in lust. What's the reference number for that piece of perfection.
 
Posts
182
Likes
1,906
Yowza! I'm in lust. What's the reference number for that piece of perfection.
2019 - SBGC231
 
Posts
15,924
Likes
47,785
I haven’t worn a Rolex for a while. So I’ll remedy that this evening, and for the next few days. This is my one owner (me) 35 year old Date -just on a steel Jubilee bracelet. This is my absolute favourite Rolex dial, ever.

Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,520
Good Morning… today is a 1940’s Marvin…just a great little vintage watch…the copper tone of the indices is just cool…
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Plans for the day ahead have changed so now on with a Citizen 👍