WRUW Today?

Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
166.010 today on cordovan strap and Omega buckle. Let me know what you think of the pairing. I have and like the BOR but for some reason think the strap works great with this ref and what I think are lovely lugs.
The strap (especially the dark color) emphasizes the lugs way more than a ss bracelet would. I think it looks great!
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
Wearing this after fliegering earlier today at the Charles M. Schulz airport 😀

 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,907
Ahh you’re forgetting the whole “root” factor.
To be honest, the wife unit [aka MacGyverette aka The Taskmaster] was very helpful in that she was cutting some roots as I was utilizing physics with the lever arm. Next time I’m going to use dynamite and I won’t have to worry about the “root” factor.
 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
Still kicking myself for not realizing this one's unpolished, a year into ownership.
Now babying it:

 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,450
#tvdialthursday #totalchronometerlook
 
Posts
456
Likes
870
To be honest, the wife unit [aka MacGyverette aka The Taskmaster] was very helpful in that she was cutting some roots as I was utilizing physics with the lever arm. Next time I’m going to use dynamite and I won’t have to worry about the “root” factor.
My father always used a stick of 'jelly' to remove a tree stump. When we were kids we weren't allowed to go out with him until he'd satisfied my mother that he wasn't removing tree stumps or the odd inconvenient boulder.
Edited: