WRUW Today?

Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good Evening Forum!! I hope the Forum is and has been doing well. Mrs. MDubs underwent a cervical discectomy and fusion on Friday so I’ve taken a few days off from seeing my normal patients, and I’m focusing on my one and only. Well, not really my one and only, as Kermit is reminding me to get Thing 2 from squash practice at 17:15… Speedy letting me know it’s been 33 minutes since last medication administration….
 
Posts
3,650
Likes
24,733
That case looks very similar to a Seiko 5??? Any thoughts?

The case shape is remarkably similar to the 6105-8000 now that you mention it.

Training timer for me today!

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
Good Evening Forum!! I hope the Forum is and has been doing well. Mrs. MDubs underwent a cervical discectomy and fusion on Friday so I’ve taken a few days off from seeing my normal patients, and I’m focusing on my one and only. Well, not really my one and only, as Kermit is reminding me to get Thing 2 from squash practice at 17:15… Speedy letting me know it’s been 33 minutes since last medication administration….
Wishing Mrs.MDubs the fastest possible recovery! Dare I say, Speedy recovery!
 
Posts
998
Likes
1,814
That is beautiful Lou, but I've finally found the one watch you can keep when you sell me the rest of your incredible collection 😉
 
Posts
335
Likes
923
The case shape is remarkably similar to the 6105-8000 now that you mention it.

Training timer for me today!

Agree. I was comparing it to my old Gene Kranz.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Wishing Mrs.MDubs the fastest possible recovery! Dare I say, Speedy recovery!
Thank you @Jones in LA. I’ll convey your Speedy well wishes, and they’ll be greatly appreciated. M