WRUW Today?

Posts
919
Likes
2,893
Rough coated Parson Russell terrier?
Just a girl off the street, and pretty close! DNA test said pitbull, American Staffordshire Terrier, and Chihuahua are the main 3 breeds.
 
Posts
1,115
Likes
7,340
Breil Manta 50 bars (civilian version) and craft beers at the Nottingham train station.

 
Posts
4,007
Likes
44,957

This KonTiki has been on the wrist for a few weeks now. Lovely, low-angle evening lighting makes this watch come alive.
Not a nice as yours but I agree 😀
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,698



Dark and murky here for this time of morning. Gotta tell a story on my silly self. I came perilously close to being "quick fried to a crackly crunch" while taking a WRUW photo.

Mrs. noelekal and I were just out doing a quick bit of tidying in a new flower bed she had arranged last Saturday and topping off the bird feeders. I was also catching the morning watch photo. An intense blinding flash of lightning interrupted us while an excruciatingly intense crash of thunder simultaneously hammered our ears. No detectable interval to "count seconds." If our back yard neighbors had been looking out they would have laughed at us as we scrambled to the back door.

So, I retreated to the comparative safety of the front porch . Rain had just begun and light was poor.

 
Posts
9,215
Likes
76,777
Just a girl off the street, and pretty close! DNA test said pitbull, American Staffordshire Terrier, and Chihuahua are the main 3 breeds.

Unique terrier 🐶
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,462
1997 called and said to wear this for #titaniumthursday.
 
Posts
15,928
Likes
47,803
Lots to choose from, but I have stayed with my mid 1960s Accutron Spaceview. This one was assembled from bits in my stash. All Accutron, but everything you see came from the estate of a hobby watchmaker who loved to take things to pieces, but rarely was able to finish his projects. One of my 20 or so Accutrons.