WRUW Today?

Posts
392
Likes
5,183
Good day all. One of the very early Seamasters. 1950 reference 2576 bumper in all original condition.
I posted this one about a month ago. Complements yours very nicely. Trying it with a bor band.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I posted this one about a month ago. Complements yours very nicely. Trying it with a bor band.
Very attractive with the Breguet numerals. I have to confess that I have never seen that dial variant before on a 2576. Is it a redial?
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,961
Precision needed for banana bread. Once again my wife wanting me to add blueberries I don’t know why she even suggest such a crazy thing you can’t add blueberries to banana bread god only knows what would happen.
 
Posts
392
Likes
5,183
Very attractive with the Breguet numerals. I have to confess that I have never seen that dial variant before on a 2576. Is it a redial?
Could be a redial although a very good one if so. Bought it at the start of my collecting binge about 5 years ago when I had no knowledge of things like redials. Just loved the look.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Could be a redial although a very good one if so. Bought it at the start of my collecting binge about 5 years ago when I had no knowledge of things like redials. Just loved the look.
It’s very attractive. If it’s a redial, it’s a pretty good one.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Double dog Speedmasters for usher duty at church today…861 and 1861 respectively…

 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,961
Could be a redial although a very good one if so. Bought it at the start of my collecting binge about 5 years ago when I had no knowledge of things like redials. Just loved the look.
Agreed looks great if it is a redial it’s not an easy tell I’d wear it in a heart beat
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
15,723
Chameleon dial changing colors in different lightings
Edited:
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,961
A little house hunting today this guy has a armored car and earth moving machinery in the back
 
Posts
7,084
Likes
56,820

Wore the 1954 Omega 344 to church this morning to commemorate the day.

My parents were married on September 30, 1954. Their marriage lasted 65 years. We lost them in 2019 and 2020.

 
Posts
368
Likes
461
A little house hunting today this guy has a armored car and earth moving machinery in the back
Many bodies buried back there?
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Watch of choice for apple picking and the amusement park over the weekend 😎
 
Posts
15,933
Likes
47,852
Not actually wearing this one. It belongs to a friend. I have looked after it for him for a number of years. He brought it a week ago, telling me it had stopped. When I finally got around to it, I found the two-piece rotor (it’s an ETA 2892) had come apart! It has been 8 years since I last serviced it, so we agreed to service it and replace the rotor. I don’t recall ever having run into an Ebel that wasn’t quartz, so I feel this one is a bit unusual. The moveable inner 24-hour chapter ring makes one revolution in 24-hours. Find your location, and read the hour on the 24-hour ring, the read the minutes. The 12-hour dial in the picture is set at 5:13 pm, MDT. Locate GMT on the bezel ring, and that gives you the HOUR. Take note of the MINUTES. The watch tells you the time is ZERO hours and 13 minutes, GMT. The model name of the watch is VOYAGEUR (not “voyeur”, heh heh). Could be useful for someone who travels a lot.