WRUW Today?

Posts
919
Likes
4,975
Breitling Limited Edition 1 of 1000 Blue Angles Chronomat on original leather strap.
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Same Speedy, different strap. (I prefer straps, but feel I’m missing a huge option without being able to wear it on the bracelet. I really need the half link and my go at Uncle’s version didn’t fit.)
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Cool it’s Thursday.

That’s a Sweet Seiko. Don’t think I’ve seen that one.
 
Posts
660
Likes
9,695
Outer bands of Hurricane Helene today…. Flew around the north end of it then down the coast to Fort Lauderdale…Sporty !

 
Posts
919
Likes
4,975
Giving the crown jewel of my collection some wrist time this afternoon. 1958 Ranchero.
This timepiece is ridiculously wonderful.
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,963
Komrad I like your style, my Amfibia field watch says hello and I will now be looking for one the same as your very special 24 hour dialed one!
Who needs a Glycine Airman when you can have a beauty such as yours!

 
Posts
2,411
Likes
3,216
Outer bands of Hurricane Helene today…. Flew around the north end of it then down the coast to Fort Lauderdale…Sporty !

Damn, that storm looks huge 😲
 
Posts
9,238
Likes
76,960
Well, summer’s gone and wet and windy weather has finally arrived in London 😳
 
Posts
443
Likes
875
perhaps now i can finally stop looking at that summer planet ocean so longingly?
 
Posts
9,238
Likes
76,960
Fifties Friday style
Looks great but what make is it? I can’t discern the name from the picture
 
Posts
3,270
Likes
36,488
Looks great but what make is it? I can’t discern the name from the picture
Darn auto focus, but name’s on back too 😀