I Posts 186 Likes 1,731 IRCM ·Sep 25, 2024 Seagull 1963 today. Got a couple of variants of these, but they don’t get worn as often as they deserve.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Sep 25, 2024 I wore this for speedy Tuesday yesterday. Still got it on.
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Sep 26, 2024 Trying a more colourful strap today. Maybe I have an age crisis... And yes - the strap is put on "the wrong" way. I have always done that - on purpose - as I believe it snags things less. (edit - strap = Hirsch Rally)
Posts 16,900 Likes 48,108 STANDY ·Sep 26, 2024 Beater watch today, too lazy to set the time this morning…😉 Steel cases G-Shock
Posts 1,115 Likes 7,340 Dr.Sascha ·Sep 26, 2024 The grand commute begins again (London St. Pancras-->U. of Nottingham)!
Posts 9,238 Likes 76,960 Spruce ·Sep 26, 2024·London sunburst dial fan Sometimes, only a blue dial will do