WRUW Today?

Posts
537
Likes
968
I took this photo for another forum post but might as well recycle it...
Happy September 19th.

 
Posts
392
Likes
5,183
Well, look-y there!

The first example I have seen of that same style of dial and I have kept an eye out for one for years. Hands and case are different and mine has the minute dots, but that’s the same basic style.

I fetched my watch back to Texas from a car boot sale in Wakefield, West Yorkshire in the 1990s. It has the 27M movement in an 18kt rose gold case and is suppose to date to 1948.

Thanks much for posting your photo!
Hi again.
Mine is 14kt reddish gold and the movement calibre is 22L. Here’s a pic of the inside:
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,800
Hi again.
Mine is 14kt reddish gold and the movement calibre is 22L. Here’s a pic of the inside:
When seen in person mine is the loveliest hue of rose gold I've ever seen.

I had to dig up an old photo of my watch with its 27M movement.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
A dark miserable morning enhanced with the Milgauss for company 😀

 
Posts
3,961
Likes
8,969

Can’t be bothered with the date but I do know that the 19th was international speak like a pirate day and that’s the only date I need to know …arrrrr you with me!
 
Posts
11,003
Likes
54,944
Out for my morning coffee didn’t have a chance to change watches yet
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
Soaking up some sun with the perfect companion before the rain returns.