WRUW Today?

Posts
9,237
Likes
76,929
out for a cheeky lunch to celebrate 25 years with my incredible wife..
Very many congratulations 🥂
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,799

Picking cucumbers and okra with the Favre Leuba Sea Bird this afternoon.
 
Posts
954
Likes
11,349
Newly acquired, thought I'd give it a try… Some cool vintage ultra deeps out there but hard to beat 500 bucks for 30 ATM resistance, sapphire Crystal, ceramic bezel and a nice clean face.
I guess I never pulled the trigger on the Baltic aquascaphe but that seems similar with a slightly smaller case.
Edited:
 
Posts
676
Likes
5,561
Seamaster 200 (pilot line)
Reference: 166.091
Year: 1972
Cal: 1002
Bracelet/Strap: Shark Mesh 1247/237

 
Posts
9,237
Likes
76,929
I thought that if I put this on a tan strap, it might look a bit more contemporary and make it a bit more everyday wearable.

Any views or suggestions?

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
I thought that if I put this on a tan strap, it might look a bit more contemporary and make it a bit more everyday wearable.

Any views or suggestions?

Looks great to me 👍
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Very many congratulations 🥂
Why thank you sir… we met at school this year is 39 years together and it’s gone in the blink of an eye….