WRUW Today?

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. Headed west (Oregon) on Southwest. AT Skyfall 38.5mm. For travel, caliber 8500 with its jumping hour and quickset date functions, is hard to beat.
 
Posts
1,388
Likes
15,704
JLC today. Such a chameleon dial. Almost black indoors and bright sparkly blues in the sun
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,800


The ever faithful Glycine beater on lawn chore duty earlier today.

Temperature is 98.6 just now as I come in, same as me. So, why do I feel so hot?
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
I thought the Baltic bicompax looked classy enough for hitting some museums on Philly.

 
Posts
2,941
Likes
32,758
Should I be worried? My oldest son saw my Casio A-168, he borrowed it from me and it's been with it for more than six months, I used my Casio GA for two weeks, he borrowed it from me and I haven't seen it again on my wrist and two weeks ago he asked me for my Seiko sportsmatic...

 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
My last arrival for the year. No more eBay for me. :whipped:


I tell myself that every month.

Nice pickup though!