Posts 1,192 Likes 6,191 impalla62ss ·Sep 13, 2024 Cheap practice quartz for my learning to polish project. I think it is pretty cool though.
J Posts 44 Likes 211 Jip7698 ·Sep 13, 2024 Jones in LA Commander Bond-style today 😀 Every time i see this I think that the colours shouldn’t work, but they absolutely do, maybe just because Bond did it its ridiculously cool
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Sep 13, 2024·Not in LA anymore. J Jip7698 Every time i see this I think that the colours shouldn’t work, but they absolutely do, maybe just because Bond did it its ridiculously cool Not just stylish, it's a chick magnet!
Posts 11,003 Likes 54,944 Walrus ·Sep 13, 2024 They always give me one of these I have no idea what the hell is in it but it tastes like booze I’m not a drinker Just stop in for Turkish take out
Posts 1,192 Likes 6,191 impalla62ss ·Sep 13, 2024 KeithS What reference is that. I have only seen the sword hands on the 2531.80. That is one nice watch.
Posts 613 Likes 5,529 Charlie3755 ·Sep 13, 2024 13th day of treatment happened on Friday the 13th. 1603 Buckley on the wrist today.
Posts 3,651 Likes 24,755 Dsloan ·Sep 13, 2024 The speedy was helpful for timing our pedal go-cart racing adventures.
Posts 1,478 Likes 19,718 KeithS ·Sep 13, 2024 impalla62ss What reference is that. I have only seen the sword hands on the 2531.80. That is one nice watch. Thank you! It’s the black ceramic Seamaster: https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/...ial-master-chronometer-43-5-mm-21092442001002
Posts 5,307 Likes 53,931 ghce ·Sep 13, 2024 Weekend arrived so spent some time reading in bed for a change.