WRUW Today?

Posts
1,085
Likes
6,017
The YM37 belongs to my wife. She never wears it so I am trying to see if I like it. If not I will sell or trade it. Strap was made by Ivan from TwoStitch Straps and top quality as always.

 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,958
The YM37 belongs to my wife. She never wears it so I am trying to see if I like it. If not I will sell or trade it. Strap was made by Ivan from TwoStitch Straps and top quality as always.

Wear that bad boy looks great.
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,963
Black dialed Enicar, superb watch but difficult to capture an image that shows it.

Edited:
 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,769
I call dibs! That case is so sharp!
Thank you so much, Sr.! This watch never gets the wrist time it deserves, and every time I wear it I say the same thing, I need to wear it more! It is at your disposal whenever you want. 👍