WRUW Today?

Posts
18,303
Likes
27,671
The family that Seikos together stays together.

At the Angel City FC match. Also LA’s getting ready for the next Olympiad!
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
I should have checked if the Hell-a-vator was made by Boeing…

 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Been cleaning and decluttering the house all day. This is as close as I get to a break, I think.

 
Posts
745
Likes
1,742

If I was gonna buy a newer Seamaster to complement my old one, I really think you've sold me on that reference. It looks awesome, especially the matte dial.

Been cleaning and decluttering the house all day. This is as close as I get to a break, I think.


Woah, this is crazy unique. Never seen this before. Will do some googling, very cool.

 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
If I was gonna buy a newer Seamaster to complement my old one, I really think you've sold me on that reference. It looks awesome, especially the matte dial.



Woah, this is crazy unique. Never seen this before. Will do some googling, very cool.


Look no further!
 
Posts
1,478
Likes
19,718
If I was gonna buy a newer Seamaster to complement my old one, I really think you've sold me on that reference.
They do complement each other nicely!
 
Posts
5,658
Likes
136,652
Day off for most in North America for Labor Day...including moi, so...YaY!