WRUW Today?

Posts
15,940
Likes
47,858
For today and likely for the next week, my “sacrificial” (I’m not planning on destroying it) 60 year old Bulova automatic. We’re headed away camping again, in the Rocky Mountains. Time right now to finish loading my truck and to re-provision the trailer. This one isn’t perfect, the textured dial being tarnished. But it is a good runner, and I don’t have to remember to wind it.


 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
No watch today, not even a waterproof one. Headed for the water.
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,847
No watch today, not even a waterproof one. Headed for the water.


I briefly thought your car had a neato trim treatment much like the coves on the late 1950s/early 1960s Corvettes, due to reflection of the parking lot striping in your shiny paint.

Wouldn't be a bad image. 1961-Corvette-left-cove-beige-white.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,125
Green Seamaster still. +0.3 SPD rate since March 10. Co-Axial Master Chronometer for the win!
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
I’m back on the DL, diagnosed with saphenous neuritis, following my recent knee surgery. Consequently, I’m back on bed rest, and playing with watches until I follow up with ortho tomorrow. I was inspired to sport two white dialed Omegas after watching preliminary regatta sailing for the America’s
Cup. The new AC75s are mind blowing racing machines, and the sailing looked awesome.

 
Posts
924
Likes
4,999
Consequently, I’m back on bed rest, and playing with watches until I follow up with ortho tomorrow.
I hope you feel better soon and off the DL.
 
Posts
9,247
Likes
77,006
I’m back on the DL, diagnosed with saphenous neuritis, following my recent knee surgery. Consequently, I’m back on bed rest, and playing with watches until I follow up with ortho tomorrow. I was inspired to sport two white dialed Omegas after watching preliminary regatta sailing for the America’s
Cup. The new AC75s are mind blowing racing machines, and the sailing looked awesome.

Best wishes and good luck