Posts 11,004 Likes 54,963 Walrus ·Aug 23, 2024 Just my Rado on a very nice clear New England day. I wish peace and comfort to those who may be struggling
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,963 Walrus ·Aug 23, 2024 TexOmega Patria via Omega 🤩 Now that is cool. But invicta said hold my beer
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Aug 23, 2024·Not in LA anymore. It's a New Forum Format Flieger Friday 😀
Posts 1,050 Likes 2,617 sonicosa ·Aug 23, 2024 Happy New OF Day Also I just picked this up from a service.
Posts 677 Likes 5,562 Makesbelieve ·Aug 23, 2024 Happy Saturday, from the future Seamaster (Baby Flightmaster) Reference: 166.0090 Year: 1971 Cal: 1002 Bracelet/Strap: Ref: 1380/237
Posts 5,314 Likes 53,997 ghce ·Aug 23, 2024 Seamaster Saturday. Finally spring appears to have arrived and this painting starts to make sense.
Posts 1,085 Likes 6,018 Twocats ·Aug 23, 2024·Married... with children Taken Thursday but as I am still wearing its still a current WRUW.