WRUW Today?

Posts
171
Likes
373
Nice Ray, very Omega 😁

Thanks Steve. Not a generally popular watch, but one of the first Omegas to catch my eye/
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
I've been wearing a reverso of sorts today -- a Hamilton Otis from 1941.

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg
Never seen one of these fellas before, must admit I likee
 
Posts
270
Likes
82
I've gone all Cartier today because I'm taking a few of my faves to the watchmaker for minor jobs.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
I've gone all Cartier today because I'm taking a few of my faves to the watchmaker for minor jobs.
Seriously cool, why do I feel like saying "Well pop pickers" ?
Am I giving my age away?
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Adam gave me the inclination for my morning choice, Steve for the mono shot.
file-1602.jpg
 
Posts
270
Likes
82
Seriously cool, why do I feel like saying "Well pop pickers" ?
Am I giving my age away?
And mine too...
 
Posts
171
Likes
373
To end the year and ring in the New Year, something I got this year after looking for 3 years

P1000574.jpg
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
To end the year and ring in the New Year, something I got this year after looking for 3 years

P1000574.jpg

Let me know if it doesn't work out, you know itches on your wrist or anything like that 😁
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Wearing the same IWC as yesterday. If it weren't for my recent buying spree I'd worry I was becoming normal. 😜
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Wearing this 3372 today, before I send it off to the bubbleback guru (rolexwatchtime) for a routine (hopefully!) service.

IMG_1105.jpg
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
To end the year and ring in the New Year, something I got this year after looking for 3 years

P1000574.jpg
Ah, the watch of the godess, very nice
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
this one on the last day of the year at work... 🫨
Fortis1e.jpg

this one to celebrate the welcoming on the New Year...🍺
decision_16.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Happy New Year, everyone!

This morning, this early Gyromatic called out to me from my watchbox, saying "wear me!"

IMG_9108.jpg
 
Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
Is that your watchco dial Geneve?
I think that's the one he is letting go soon.😁