WRUW Today?

Posts
92
Likes
445
Got a new band for the snoopy moonswatch, an Erika's original M, Nasa limited edition with the mission timestamp for Armstrong's "The eagle has landed"
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671


He was wearing an Oris Bronze Big Crown.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Holy smokes!

Almost forgot about Speedy Tuesday!

Been riding motorcycles with Mrs. Mad Dog!

Anyway…I’ve been wearing my -64 Echo Whiskey on an Omega mil green polyester NATO since about 1400 today…

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Good Morning… these little homage watches have really surprised me I’ve been wearing it for a couple of days at and it’s keeping great time for what you pay for these I think they are great value..
Edited:
 
Posts
9,238
Likes
76,960
Having been a member of OF for a few years, I’m always surprised by how few posts/WRUWs there are for Oris in general and big crown date pointers in particular.

Wearing my black dial today but, given my post, thought I’d add a photo of my white dial

 
Posts
318
Likes
1,969
I am so glad Omega is making more of the Bond 60th design elements. This combo is really special.