WRUW Today?

Posts
15,931
Likes
47,836
Hmmmm...where am I...


Deep fried just about anything.


Pork any way you can imagine...


Butter cow (seriously...look it up).


Yup


Good times...YaY!

I wonder which “spread” the cow made of butter might be from? 😗
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,952
Well back to my Radito today. Seems like that oppressive humidity taking a break Friday and Saturday were bad. As we wrap up the weekend I hope it’s a good week to come for all. Skies lookin nice today.
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,952
40’s Chronomat with Venus 175
My goodness that is nice. Love that dial and the old brietling script. I was working on a trade for a vintage Breitling it was a younger collector in my state who stumbled across one. I asked him if he knew the service history he said “what’s that”. He actually had a nice collection he just didn’t know watches needed to be serviced on occasion. Would have done the deal but I lost his number.
 
Posts
772
Likes
7,530
It’s been a while since I’ve posted here. The lighting on this early KonTiki caught my eye during a late lunch
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671

just grabbed this for today.